You’ll be using state-of-the-art technology to drive manufacturing excellence.
Toward this end, you will be responsible for fab quality KPIs such as SPC chart coverage, out of control percentages, tool matching, process capability index and process change quality.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting fab operations, KPIs monitor and quality audit to ensure that all engineers follow operational guidelines.
- Auditing quality and operation behavior, fab defense and quality systems.
- Providing process performance analysis and simulation.
- Familiarity with semiconductor manufacturing and data analysis.
- Experience in 300mm Fab module operation is preferred.
- Demonstrate creative thinking with a willingness to improve the status quo.
- Can conduct data analysis using Excel VBA and R.
- Programming skills are preferred.
At TSMC, we develop the technologies that shape the future and change the world!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics and the Internet of Things.
If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Work location: Arizona, U.S.A. (U.S. Fab)/Taiwan
Contact us: email@example.com