You’ll be designing and improving industrial or manufacturing processes through sophisticated computer technology and your own analytical skills to make integrated processes more effective and efficient.
Toward this end, you’ll work with Process Engineer, Process Integration Engineer, IT and Metrology teams to develop state-of-the-art control algorithms that leverage big data and machine learning approaches to resolve leading technology process challenges.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Studying every input, output and accompanying process in the entire manufacturing system, looking for ways to improve it.
- Implementing solution development of advanced process controls in leading-edge semiconductor manufacturing, including demand analysis/algorithm design/system development/data analysis and efficiency diagnosis.
- Evaluating manufacturing processes and optimizing industrial processes for increased productivity, while ensuring that products meet precise specifications.
- A M.S. degree or Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or related backgrounds.
- Good understanding of the process control flows of semiconductor manufacturing.
- Excellent in statistical analysis methods, optimized algorithms and machine learning.
- More than two years of programming experience in Python, MATLAB, R, C#, etc.
- Proven ability to cooperate within a cross-functional team of engineers to innovate and enhance advanced process control system.
- Proven ability as a project manager.
- Logical thinker looking to make continuous improvements.
At TSMC, we develop the technologies that shape the future and change the world!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics and the Internet of Things.
If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Work location: Arizona, U.S.A. (U.S. Fab)/Taiwan
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org