At Tagup, we use machine learning to make the machines that power the world safer, more reliable, and more efficient. As a rapidly scaling AI/ML technology company, we are looking to expand our team.
As a rapidly scaling technology company, we are expanding our commercial deployments team to support revenue growth. We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing team. In this position, the Data Scientist will work closely with our deployments team to deliver cutting-edge analytics/software solutions to our customers. Specifically, the Data Scientist will be responsible for building and maintaining multiple stages of our data processing workflow, including ingesting raw customer data, tuning and deploying ML models, and presenting results in technical reports and client-facing web applications.
- Develop and deploy analytic models on industrial data
- Integrate new data sources into our data pipeline
- Build and maintain data processing and visualization tools
- Validate model performance and quantify value creation potential
- Co-author technical reports on data analysis and model performance
- Work with customers to understand new data sources and the industrial processes they will support
- 2+ years of data science work experience (relevant academic experience will also be considered)
- Deep experience with Python and the PyData stack
- Experience iterating on data-driven products and features based on both internal and customer feedback
- Experience working with very large datasets, especially using Dask
- Experience with Jax or Tensorflow
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and KubeFlow
- Familiarity with Streamlit or other web-based Python visualization tools
- Background in time series analysis, Gaussian processes, hidden Markov models, or variational inference
- Direct experience working with enterprise customers
As a fast growing technology company, we offer all members of the team part-ownership through an Employee Stock Option Plan. We also offer health insurance benefits, 401(k) fund options, and encourage a team-oriented work environment with regular company outings.
Tagup is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment with us are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To all recruitment agencies: Tagup does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Tagup employees or any other organization location. Tagup is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.