Description: Be a member of the team supporting the Product Evolution Process with a major focus on the design, development and improvement of state-of-the-art power systems.
- · Perform circuit analyses
- · Microcontroller code design
- · Design and lay out PCBs (printed circuit boards)
- · Use computer simulation and modeling tools to assist in design
- · Find and select power components
- · Participate in vendor selection process for new components
- · Create documentation
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering required. MS / PhD degree is a preferred.
- 5+ years in power electronics design
- Minimum of 3 years graduate level course work in power electronics with an emphasis on power systems design
- Knowledge of circuit theory, isolated and non-isolated with an emphasis on design for manufacturability
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, high-paced and changing environment
- Previous experience within a hi-tech, manufacturing environment is a plus.