You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, results-oriented professional for the role of Recruiting Researcher/Sourcing Specialist for our Central Field Sales recruiting team. The Researcher is primarily responsible for assisting and supporting the Recruitment staff in the sourcing and qualification of multi skill set individuals into positions with our clients. The Researcher works with the Recruiters to identify target candidate populations and utilize computer search and networking techniques to identify candidates meeting desired criteria.
- Utilizes all recruitment tools in order to source, identify and pre-qualify or re-qualify specific skill sets of professionals for priority positions as determined daily/weekly
- Database Mining (LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Candidate pre-qualification and interview coordination
- Applicant Tracking System Database searches and updating
- Generate leads and referrals through the qualification process
- Support sourcing and candidate flow initiatives for area of responsibility based on Staff Meeting and Management determination
- Manage job posting process on Job Boards
- Identify Academics, Associations, Societies etc. for different specialties
- Utilizes social network sites such as LinkedIn for sourcing and networking
*Duties and responsibilities may vary as needed.
This job excludes Colorado applicants.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Education Required: 4 year degree and/or equivalent related industry experience
- Minimum of one year professional experience
- Knowledge of ATS and Web based recruiting tools to include (LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Able to write basic web/database queries and Boolean searches
- Able to develop rapport with others and work in a team environment
- Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change
- Prior experience in sourcing with direct candidate interaction within pharmaceutical/clinical environment
- Should have a strong desire to source, qualify and assist and support Senior Staff in the recruitment cycle
- Proficiency in Internet applications, major job boards and demonstrated knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You’ll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)