You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for an Engagement Center Team Lead role with Syneos Health.
The Engagement Center Team Lead collaborates and supports the aligned REMS Engagement Center Manager to quality call monitor designated Engagement Center Agents conducting inbound and outbound calls in accordance to the project requirements. They are primarily responsible for evaluating the performance of the team to ensure compliance with the expectations of Syneos Health and the CPMG. The Team Lead will also be responsible for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to create and deliver systems and process oriented training content to support ongoing project needs. The Team Lead will also be responsible for data monitoring and ad-hoc reporting to support Syneos Health and the CPMG requirements. Must have proficiency with SalesForce.com CRM, InContact telephony platform to optimize ability to identify and improve team performance.
This position will be based out of our Newtown, PA Engagement Facility. We are looking for 2 managers to fill the following shifts: 10AM-6:30PM EST and 11:30AM-8:00PM EST.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following
- Motivating, coaching, and developing team members
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Help to maintain required project documentation
- Assist in monitoring inbound and outbound calls in all programs within the Engagement Center, to ensure quality, customer service and adherence to policies and procedures of the organization.
- Providing input to management regarding workload volume and staffing needs
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1+ years of Engagement Center experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience with a successful track record in a contact center customer facing role engaging with customers over the phone
- One or more years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of information systems and logistics as it relates to engagement center programs
- Data analysis
- Must be able to effectively communicate with Engagement Center representatives, internal departments, clients and management.
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)