Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
- Maintains overall consistent and reliable operation of meeting spaces throughout the assigned building(s)
- Troubleshoots, and maintains A/V and Video products and equipment
- Works with our customers to coordinate firm and client multi-point video and audio teleconferences by acting as the point technician for these events.
- Troubleshoots problems with live events and implementing solutions on the fly with minimal user impact.
- Reviews conference room schedule on a daily basis, coordinates meeting support with other specialists.
- Maintains inventory, status of loaned equipment and equipment operation.
- Gives advice on the best technology for the event, making suggestions to improve process and flow as necessary.
- Strong working knowledge of audiovisual system’s input and output factors.
- Experience scheduling video conference calls with Teams, Crestron or other similar systems.
- Operation of AV equipment including Crestron, CISCO, video conferencing, Polycom
- Tests, commissions, and troubleshoots various AV systems
- Troubleshoots and diagnosis of existing AV systems
- Works with cabling and equipment under tables, in equipment racks
- Troubleshoots, configures, and manages video endpoints, bridges, and other video infrastructure
- Proactivity works with internal customers to develop solutions for conference production
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Manages and responds to operational problems during events
- Inventory management and proper breakdown & storage of event equipment and peripherals
- Reports on A/V and computer issues and escalations as part of standard operations
- Coordinates testing and set up of meetings, training classes and town hall events; working one-on-one with business unit leads and meeting hosts
- Assists with room configuration; table set up, divisible wall operation
- Understands client needs
- Obtains requirements in advance, meet with client as needed
- Liaises with IT and Facilities teams for set-up, troubleshooting, and support as required
- Point of contact for A/V room issues, providing timely response
- Adheres to all policies and procedures established by Syneos Health, and follow all Safety protocols.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
What we’re looking for
- High School Degree or Higher
- Audio/Video and computer certifications are a plus
- Experience working in a high paced / demanding client facing office environment a plus
- Must possess knowledge and use of Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx, Zoom Conferencing and hardware and software infrastructure
- Must possess knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel
- Knowledge of AV equipment and systems
- Excellent computer, audio-visual and technical skills required
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work calmly and intelligently under pressure
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment is required
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and anticipate/meet deadlines
- Ability to self-manage time and prioritize responsibilities
- Windows or Macintosh operating systems
- General understanding of audio: Wrapping XLR cable; Mic’ing up VIP presenters
- General understanding of video: Identifying the differing cable genres, their purpose, and basic conversions / HDMI, SDI, DP, HDSDI, BNC, Projectors, TVs, LED Walls and Monitors
- General understanding of lighting
- Must be trustworthy and handle employee records with strict confidentiality
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must be dependable and arrive to work on time and as scheduled, dressed in business attire suitable for an office environment.
“As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated”.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health – physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.