We are a Cyber Security SaaS startup company.
SureShield offers a comprehensive integrated suite of solutions to address data breaches and hacks. We protect exposed sensitive data, continuously manage vulnerabilities, and maintain a state of continued compliance readiness for organizations with different industry-specific controls/standard frameworks.
We have an opportunity for an intern. This is a hands on position.
What you’ll do:
– Learn our product modules
– Create, review and update product support documentation of tools of various types
– Build on-boarding concepts and flows to aid various users types in quickly understanding our products
– Be able to demonstrate our software in webinars
– Test features and functionality, and provide feedback on user experience
– We will train you on our products; however, and pro-active self-training is also required
What you’ll need:
– General interest in learning new SaaS software, customer experience, product management
– Excellent communications skills
– Ability to create support and ‘help documentation’ for software applications
– Enrolled in a degree program in computer science or communications or digital education
– Familiarity with and coursework in on-boarding tools; such as in-application help (documents and/or short videos tutorials), understanding cyber security and HelpHero is a plus, but not required.
– Strong team player with the ability to meet deliverables and timelines.
– This is a remote only position.
– Currently requiring 20 hours per week.
– Durations of contract will be six month and may be extended if desired by both parties.