Superpedestrian is seeking an eager Project Manager and Executive Assistant (EA) to join our growing Team. You will report directly to the CEO, with EA duties up to 25% time. Your remaining time will be spent using your talents to help the company grow, with room to learn and take on new responsibilities. These additional responsibilities will depend on your unique talents and interests, and might include assisting our marketing or communications teams, working on community outreach programs, strategizing with our business team, or something else that aligns with your interests. For example, the current Project Manager and EA is moving into a Sustainability Manager role at Superpedestrian.
The ideal candidate is an early-career self-starter with exceptional organizational skills, a strong desire to learn the ins and outs of a fast-growing business, and the ability to anticipate next steps in a variety of contexts. This individual should feel comfortable with ambiguity, be able to work autonomously, and be energized by “greasing the wheels” to facilitate success.
COVER LETTER REQUIRED. Let us know why you’re interested in working at Superpedestrian, and how you would contribute to our team. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
What you’ll do:
- Executive Assistant Responsibilities (~25% time)
- Proactively manage calendars and coordinate internal and external meetings, with the ability to prioritize, resolve schedule conflicts, and collaborate with other team members
- Manage logistics and expenses, including coordinating external speaking engagements
- Interact with key internal and external contacts, investors and other C-level individuals in a professional manner
- Additional Responsibilities (~75% time) Additional responsibilities will vary by candidate, depending on your interests. Possibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Business Development team
- Coordinating community outreach events
- Writing copy for our marketing materials
- Assisting the communications team
- Dabbling in product management
- Assisting the customer support team
What you’ll bring:
- Recent graduates an early career individuals are encouraged to apply
- Remarkable drive and a passion for achieving success in a high-growth environment
- Superb attention to detail, organizational, and time-management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; capable of interaction with employees at all levels, including executives and external contacts
- Extremely high level of discretion pertaining to confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps, with a willingness to learn ever-changing technologies
- Interest in urban transportation, sustainability, and/or mechanical systems is a plus
- East Coast working hours are expected
Why you should join us:
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan.
- Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrian’s future.
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.
Superpedestrian actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. If you think you meet most of the requirements, but not every single point on the job description, please still apply! We’d love to have a chat and see if you’d be a great addition to our team.