We are looking for an intern who is passionate about startups, investing, and staying on top of market trends (particularly across FinTech, eCommerce, Logistics & Supply Chain, Healthcare/Wellness in the US and Latam). This individual will be involved in all aspects of Supernode Ventures’ activities, and will have direct interaction with the managing team and portfolio companies.
We are based in the Flatiron District of NYC. We can be flexible with remote work, but it would be preferable if you are in/near NYC.
The role will include:
- Due diligence on inbound deal-flow. You will think of creative ways to evaluate startup opportunities and verify the claims made by companies presenting to Supernode Ventures. Associates are welcome to bring deals to partners through outbound networking.
- Fund operations work, including managing a large amount of deal flow coming into the firm. We are constantly looking for ways to speed up communications with limited partners, investors, and startups. You will be in charge of making sure nothing falls between the cracks.
Applicant must have:
- Familiarity with the tech and venture landscape
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for venture and startups
- Ability to self-direct, analyze, evaluate, and form perspective around companies on the fly
- Record of academic achievement
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
Preferred but not required:
- Venture capital experience
- Familiarity with VC metrics (EG know how to calculate IRR, how to forecast ARR)
- Coding experience
- Experience at a VC fund, tech company, consulting firm, or investment bank
Please email a cover letter (optional) and resume with the words Internship in the subject header to Partners@supernode.vc