The Financial Analyst position offers exposure to a dynamic and growing business. The role provides the opportunity to partner cross-functionally to analyze financial trends and influence key strategic decisions.
What you need
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
1+ years of relevant experience
Strong qualitative skills and experience with Excel, Access and Power BI
What you will do
- Engages with business partners to enable insightful analyses and efficient processes to support and challenge strategic decisions
- Analyzes and identifies business trends to support the commercial business including new product launch performance, customer and territory trends, spend projections, headcount and operating expense management
- Executes on the sales compensation plan, performs attainment calculations, maintains tracking and presents analysis on key trends
- Gathers financial data and presents financial analysis and reporting as necessary (monthly and quarterly), performs research and prepares recommendations for senior management.
- Represent Finance on key cross-functional projects to resolve operational issues and drive enhancements
- Assists functional teams in creating forecasts, annual budget, long range financial plans and profitability reviews as necessary