This individual will provide administrative support to the Family Law group. This position will report to one person, but will be given work by several people with varying deadlines.
Hours: This is an hourly position requiring the candidate to work 40-45 hours per week.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Managers with work intake process (obtaining project codes, running conflict checks, etc.)
- Entry of time and expenses
- Assisting with the preparation of engagement/proposal letters
- Document intake, organization and filing into various formats
- Data entry and categorization of client expense information from bank and credit card account statements into Excel format
- Analysis of client expense data and trends (in Excel) and preparation of follow up questions
- Coordinating and executing the report production process
- Planning and coordinating group meetings, outings, etc.
- Preparing FedEx and messenger shipments
- Preparing client binders for storage and maintaining off-site storage files
- Updating/maintaining HubSpot (client resource management software)
- Managing and updating schedule of group projects, due dates, and tasks
- Researching professional organizations and contacts to be utilized for networking opportunities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills necessary
- Strong grammar and writing skills
- High level of confidentiality required
- Ability to multi-task necessary
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Ability to communicate and understand deadlines within team
Education and/or Training:
- High School diploma required
- 4 year college degree is preferred
- 2 or more years of previous administrative experience necessary; experience within a professional services firm preferred
- Interest in developing skills in the financial services field is a plus
COVID-19: To enter Stout offices, Covid-19 Vaccinations are required, subject to applicable state and federal law. The company will provide accommodations as required by law for medical and religious-based reasons.
Our goal is to provide a comprehensive Total Rewards program that includes competitive compensation, benefits & wellness programs that allows employees to choose what’s most important to them at any life stage. At Stout, we are committed to the personal and professional development of our employees while fostering a diverse and inclusive environment.
Stout Culture: We honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We are committed to representing and including the unique experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds of our people, partners, and the communities we serve. Our core values embrace a culture of inclusion and the equitable treatment of all team members, starting with Stout’s leadership and spreading across the organization. We strive to recruit, develop, and retain individuals with an array of talents, ideas, and experiences that propel the entrepreneurial spirit and exceptionalism that drive our success. To learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, click here.
Professional Development: To foster employee development we offer ongoing training and learning opportunities, employee resources groups, mentorship programming, and professional designation reimbursement. We believe in timely and proactive performance excellence, ongoing 360 feedback, clear performance expectations at each level, and quarterly check-ins with your manager ensure you are supported and growing your career.
Stout Benefits : Stout offers a variety of benefits to meet the ever-changing needs of our employees throughout their career at Stout. View our Benefits page to see what this can look like for you.
Flexible Work Schedules: Work-life balance is important to us and we want our employees to have balanced lives, which is why we have a discretionary time off policy for all salaried exempt employees. This gives you the ability to take time off as appropriate.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
Stout is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of valid job requirements, qualifications and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Stout values a diverse workforce and strongly encourages women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ communities, veterans, people with disabilities and members of other underrepresented communities to apply.