We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we are people on a mission.
Stonyfield Organic®, siggi’s®, Brown Cow™ and Green Mountain® are brands of Lactalis US Yogurt. The Lactalis Group is the #1 dairy company in the world with over 85,000 employees in 94 countries. The company has not forgotten the mission of its founder and remains committed to offering high-quality and delicious dairy products that bring families together around the world. At Lactalis US, we use local milk at each of our production facilities to make the products you know and love. We approach our work with an entrepreneurial spirit and love of dairy akin to the spirit of our founder.
Our company is an authentic community that takes care of us, we take care of one another, and together we work for the health and well-being of others. Our community offers unique opportunities that you will not find anywhere else. We are looking for positive, productive people to join in making contributions to our growing team!
As a key member of the Lactalis US Yogurt internal creative and digital agency, the Social Media Coordinator will support social media campaign management – including content creation, publishing, measurement, and consumer engagement Stonyfield Organic, siggi’s, Brown Cow, and Green Mountain Creamery. Reporting to the Social Media Marketing Manager, you will work with internal teams to execute creative ideas that will captivate fans, consumers, and target audiences. This role provides a great professional growth opportunity as a social media marketer in a fast-paced, highly rewarding CPG industry.
- Manage posting and communication across US Yogurt social channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok and Twitter
- Develop best-in-class process and system for consumer responses and community engagement opportunities
- Addresses consumer inquiries on social accounts and regularly respond to all direct messages and comments to ensure they are received in a timely manner and in accordance with our guidelines
- Support in the development of monthly social content calendar across brand social channels to remain relevant in the space and align with tentpole time periods
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager to develop social media needs, including writing captions, posting to stories, community management, asset development and influencer partnership content
- Brainstorm new ideas to execute on social media that align with our brand guidelines
- Assist with the ongoing monitoring of social content performance and support in the development of monthly and quarterly reports to showcase successes, learnings, and opportunities for growth/optimizations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Social media and community management internship or 1 year experience (preferred)
- Self-starter, autonomous worker, with an entrepreneurial spirit — we’re building something here!
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams on a daily basis, such as brand, influencer, and creative departments
- In-depth knowledge of social media and influencer space with a passion for CPG industry
- Must be customer-obsessed, eager to engage with our audience with a fundamental interest in building and maintaining online communities
- Keen ability to spot digital trends and identify opportunities for our brands to engage swiftly
- Ability to balance multiple tasks at once and effectively prioritize projects as needed
- Must be organized and highly detail-oriented, double-checking work with unprompted follow-through
- Team player, self-motivated, and always practicing ways to be proactive, not reactive
Lactalis is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disabilities.