ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities, and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life.
STMicroelectronics has an excellent opportunity for a Digital Design FE & Verifications Engineer for the Coppell, TX. The Digital Design FE & Verifications Engineer will be responsible for digital IP verification, specification, design, and documentation pertaining to automotive safety inertial sensors. This includes gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Responsible for digital IP verification, specification, design, and documentation.
- Write test benches for block and system verification
- Create logic designs (RTL) and behavioral models
- Contribute to ASIC system architectural development
- Master’s in electrical engineering/Computer Science
- 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of industry standard design and verification tools including UVM
- Proficient in HDL languages Verilog / VHDL and modeling languages
- System C / System Verilog / Verilog-AMS / VHDL-AMS and C++, and MATLAB Simulink
- Experience with DSP including digital filters and low power design techniques is a plus
- Experience with Hardware/Software Co-simulation
- Familiar with Linux programming environment, perl, python and software version control.
- Excellent written and communications skills in a fast pace, collaborative environment.