Intern, Stem Cell Technology
An internship at StemCellerant offers students the opportunity to learn about cutting edge technology and the biotech industry. You will gain hands-on experience and work closely with some of the most innovative people in academia and the private sector. When you join StemCellerant for an internship, you will be part of a creative group emphasizing problem solving, innovation, and teamwork. You will also gain important knowledge and skills.
StemCellerant is seeking a highly motivated intern to join its lab in Cambridge. Our team is dedicated to designing cell therapies and medicines for disease. The intern will work on projects related to stem cell biology and differentiation. The intern will learn experimental techniques from experienced scientists. Some skills that will be developed include mammalian tissue culture, basic molecular biology, cell biology techniques, and microscopy.
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 1 year full-time to internship
- Must be a U.S. Resident or a Foreign Student with a valid OPT visa
- Candidate must have a BS or equivalent experience in one of the following areas: Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Developmental Biology, Bioengineering, or a closely related discipline.
- Basic lab handling techniques.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills, including excellent attention to detail.
- Effective oral and written communication in English
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting expected deadlines.
- Collaborative personality with strong interpersonal skills.
- 3.0 GPA or greater preferred
- Preferred to be residing in MA or have graduated from MA school
Stemcellerant, LLC is a biotech startup founded by Harvard scientists focused on developing applications from stem cell technology. Its mission is to accelerate the transition to personalized regenerative medicines with cutting-edge differentiation technology.
StemCellerant is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time