Microsoft SSAS experience (Cube development, SQL optimization, XMLA)
C# experience, Python, Pyspark
Vertica Experience (External tables, Sub-Clustering, Big Data)
- Provide IT solution design, delivery & support expertise in modern Cloud, Web, Data and DevOps technologies
- Implements timely decisions on complicated technical problems.
- Manages individual tasks and timelines with an ability to work without direct supervision.
- Mentors and guides teammates.
- Apply leadership & ownership through full solution development life cycle while providing estimates, deliverables and results.
- Meet regularly with Project Management and Technical leads to manage status, milestones, risks and issues in an Agile SDLC environment.
- Engage in customer planning sessions and demonstrate ability to drive out requirements.
- Analyze requirements, develop technical specifications, and perform solution gap analysis via Agile/Kanban methodology.
- Provide technical and/or business application consultation to customers and team members regarding functionality, architecture, operating systems and databases for complex product systems.
- Prepare and present application and programming design solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Engage technical analysts and business users to provide input on test cases, test scenarios and test plans.
- Engage teams outside of immediate group as required (product integration points, infrastructure, helpdesk, security, vendors).
- Evaluate and balance application change risk with business need for timely product enhancements.
- Efficiently design, deliver, and release operational enhancements to address performance, stability, monitoring capabilities.
- Develop & mature operational support knowledge base and playbook documentation to complement product solutions.
- Identify and rapidly resolve issues to enable operations.
- Provide training guidance to team members and users as required.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships to maintain credibility and trust.