Spare-it is a data driven waste reduction engagement platform. We compute waste streams to engage employees with live data in reduction competitions and become a true catalyst for sustainability in their workplace.
Spare-it is looking to expand its Customer Success team with interns in order to run current customer programs both in Boston and New York and to ensure customers meet the goals in terms of sustainability, satisfaction, and people engagement.
This is a unique opportunity to join our fast growing start-up and have a positive environmental impact around you.
Customer Success team roles and responsibilities
The Customer Success team plays a key role, interfacing directly with our customers to ensure that the Spare-it program is successful and that customers achieve the desired beneficial outcomes.
Within the Customer Success team, the intern will:
- ensure the successful deployment and maintenance of our smart waste monitoring system (smart scales and live displays), with the support of Spare-it Technical Team
- participate in the roll out of Spare-it engagement programs including:
- running an initial audit / providing observations and recommendations
- setting up goals for the challenge
- designing the engagement program with focus themes
- preparing content, write blog posts & provide education
- organizing online or physical events
- prepare meetings with customers, including meeting agendas, presentations, content, and follow up
- be a sustainability advocate towards customers in order to help them achieve the program and change their habits
- report to the VP customer success
The ideal candidate will have a passion for entrepreneurship and sustainability, driven by the difference s/he can make for the planet with a mix of the following personal and professional characteristics:
- good ability and interest for interacting with technologies (web platforms, simple IoT devices)
- excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills with keen attention to detail
- strong organizational and project management capabilities
- strong orientation towards teaching, enablement, change management
- ability to manage customer relationships