We are seeking the best and brightest 2021 college graduates for our summer internship program. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a world-class marketing team. Approximately 50% of our internships have converted to full-time hires.
Sosemo is an award-winning digital marketing agency that specializes in search marketing, paid social, and media buying. Our internship program lasts approximately 3 months. Interns typically work 4 hours per day, 4 days per week.
During that time, interns rotate across our Paid Search (SEM), SEO, and Paid Social teams. This allows interns to gain a working knowledge of each marketing channel. Accommodations may be made if interns have a preference for a particular channel.
A portion of your time as an intern will be dedicated to training, while the other portion will be spent gaining hands-on experience assisting with campaign management, reporting, and related duties. You may also be required to assist with ad hoc requests such as data entry for new business.
Our internship program pays minimum wage. Consideration will be made to offer a full-time position at the end of 90 days to those who impress. Full-time employees earn a competitive salary, yearly bonus, and benefits.
Our office is located down the street from the New York Stock Exchange at 60 Broad Street. In addition to working with a stellar team, our office has beautiful common areas, weekly yoga/meditation, spectacular views of the Statue of Liberty, and free coffee and beer. Please note: our office is following all CDC guidelines and only allowing 50% capacity at this time. Employees currently have the option to work remotely, though working from our office is encouraged.
You can learn more about Sosemo @ www.sosemo.com.
- Assist with keyword research, social listening, analysis/insights/recommendations
- Help structure and setup campaigns
- Assist with day-to-day paid search and paid social campaign management
- Aid in developing and optimizing ads
- Assist with developing SEO recommendations
- QA implementation of SEO recommendations
- Prepare templates for client deliverables
- Collect analytics data and populate monthly/quarterly metrics reports
- Assist with demonstrating value against all initiatives by providing monthly/quarterly metrics reports
- Assist team members with various ad hoc requests including note-taking, defining next steps, scheduling meetings, etc., to ensure client satisfaction
- Work with Project Management as necessary to ensure that all tasks are tracked, managed, and delivered in a timely manner
- Learn and follow the “Sosemo Approach”
- Research and keep up on industry trends
- Assist with managing in-house search marketing and social media campaigns aimed at obtaining new business
- In-house social media community management
- Assist with Salesforce data entry for new business
- 4-year college degree in marketing, advertising, management, psychology, computer science, or related field
- 3.0 GPA or above from an accredited university
- Prior exposure to search marketing and/or paid social media marketing
- Demonstrated interest in digital marketing
- Passion for digital marketing and entrepreneurship
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly detail-orientated
- Must have basic knowledge of web technologies
- Must have working knowledge of social networking sites, search engines, and app stores
Note: This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Performs other duties (or functions) as assigned.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.