Social Enterprise Greenhouse is proud to partner with SVM on its search for the role of Public Relations Account Executive.
Headquartered in Providence, RI, SVM (Stauch Vetromile & Mitchell) is one of New England’s most well-established public relations and marketing agencies. Established in 1971, SVM has provided public relations and branding services to over 200 innovation-driven companies across the U.S. and internationally. SVM’s clients are the companies and organizations that are changing the way the world lives, works, and plays, and range from VC-funded startups to mature, private equity, and publicly owned companies.
Job Description: SVM (Stauch Vetromile & Mitchell), an established B2B public relations, creative, and marketing agency, is looking for a talented account executive to grow alongside our organization.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with an exciting, expanding base of clients that are leading the next wave of innovation in the digital health, life sciences, and technology sectors. At SVM, we truly become part of our clients’ teams – collaborating directly with the C-suite of today’s cutting-edge startups as well as established companies who are transforming into market leaders.
You will work alongside dedicated PR and marketing professionals who have a strong work ethic and are committed to client and team success while still prioritizing work/life balance. The ideal candidate thrives in a highly collaborative, dynamic, creative, and friendly environment.
- Working within a team to build and execute on dynamic PR and marketing plans that elevate clients’ digital presences and establish them as industry thought leaders
- Honing media and analyst relationships to support the public relations and marketing communications goals of multiple client accounts
- Assisting with creating attention-grabbing and inspiring content, which includes:
a) Press announcements
b) Interactive marketing assets
c) Thought leadership pieces
d) Social media strategy
- Conducting critical infrastructure research to support client objectives, which includes:
a) Creating and maintaining matrices of appropriate editorial, industry observances, award and speaking opportunities, etc.
b) Monitoring editorial coverage, competitive landscape and social media conversations to help teams engage in timely and relevant industry conversations and assist in developing competitor snapshots for clients
c) Collecting and compiling client activity reports
- Building and maintaining up-to-date databases of media and analyst contacts for multiple client accounts across a variety of B2B tech sectors
- 4-year college degree with a PR, communications, marketing, journalism, or writing concentration
- Interest in healthcare, AI, life sciences markets and other technology sectors
- Strong public relations and marketing communications-related skills and instinct
- Must be well-organized and able to successfully multitask; conduct research
- Positive, proactive attitude and desire to be part of a team that is dedicated to doing more (for our clients, yourself and your colleagues)