Social Enterprise Greenhouse is proud to partner with 2nd Act on their search for the role of Development Coordinator.
2nd Act, Inc.’s mission is to change the way people and communities respond to the impact of substance use through theatre and drama therapy. We are a recovery-friendly workplace which means that we are continually cultivating a workspace that fosters support, wellbeing, and growth of individuals in recovery through a focus on harm reduction, prevention, and evidence-based practices.
As the Development Coordinator at 2nd Act, Inc., you will support our organization to maintain long-term sustainability through fundraising support. You will help manage and grow our donor base, assist with grant management, and plan development events. To thrive in this job, you will need experience with development, customer service, nonprofits, and/or administration.
We are looking for a Development Coordinator who can:
- Build and maintain our donor database.
- Manage grant applications, including calendar management, writing, and grant budgets.
- Draft and execute communications needed for development including newsletter articles, annual fund letters, and emails, and thank you letters.
- Reconcile donations with accounting every month.
- Plan and execute fundraising and other organization-wide events, including compiling invitation lists, working with outside vendors on event logistics, tracking responses, and developing attendee profiles.
If you’d like to hear more, please apply with a cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!