We are a dynamic consulting company looking to solve our clients’ complex problems with technical solutions. We are currently working on scaling our operations to meet client demands. It’s a great time to get involved with a high growth startup and help build something truly impactful.
We are seeking an UI/UX Designer to join our 16 week internship program! You will be responsible for working with the product team to design captivating User Interfaces and Experiences. You will also work with the growth/marketing team to verify and validate design choices through well-crafted A/B tests.
- Create functional and appealing designs
- Combine artistic talent with product and marketing research
- Work with product and growth teams to refine designs and secure final approval for production
- Collaborate with fellow designers and managers
- Previous experience in design, research, or other related field
- Familiarity with A/B testing, and iterative design processes.
- Experience with InVision, Sketch, or Figma
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
What we can offer:
- College credit, if applicable
- Letters of reference for excellent performance
- Resume building experience in marketing, communications, and relationship management
Smarttwigs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Smarttwigs does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Smarttwigs and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.