SmallWorld is an online platform that makes it easier to make the most impact on the causes you are most passionate about. We connect our users to real problems at nonprofits around the globe and equip them with the tools to solve them. You can learn more about our programs at https://www.smallworld.global. We are a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in the United States.
As the Social Media Director, you will work closely with our CEO and COO to outline a strategy for brand growth on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. The role requires a commitment of 10 hours/week and is unpaid. Following the internship, there is opportunity to continue with SmallWorld as a paid team member or as SmallWorld’s CMO.
- Schedule daily posts on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn using a social media content calendar
- Grow SmallWorld’s online community by leaving 90-100 comments daily on strategically identified accounts
- Create original photo and video content
- Monitor social media engagement and produce a final report on best practices, based on our content as well as similar accounts to us
- Demonstrated passion and/or experience for social good
- Passion for social media and storytelling
- Knowledge of production, including basic videography and photography
How to Apply:
- Brief cover letter with motivation for applying (one paragraph)