SmallWorld is an online platform that makes it easier to make the most impact on the causes you are most passionate about. We connect our users to real problems at nonprofits around the globe and equip them with the tools to solve them. You can learn more about our programs at https://www.smallworld.global. We are a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in the United States.
As the Front-End Engineering Intern, you will work closely with our CTO to complete a set of discrete tasks, with a focus on responsive CSS design. The role requires a commitment of 10 hours/week and is unpaid.
- Make direct code contributions to our Github-hosted codebase.
- Built engaging UI/UX experiences, with an emphasis on highly responsive design across multiple devices.
- Spin up a few Adobe XD designs to propose improvements to our current UI.
- Learn about our entire technology stack (MERN)
- Excellent CSS skills
- Github proficiency
Perks and Benefits:
- Highly containerized tasks. We understand that you are a student and your work expectations will reflect that.
- Potential for a larger role in our tech-team.
- Write code that will be directly used by our users.
How to Apply:
- Brief cover letter about why you want to join our team (one paragraph)