Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We redefine what’s possible and create what’s next.
In over 42 cities across the US and around the globe, Slalom’s teams have autonomy to move fast and do what’s right. They’re backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world’s top technology providers, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Salesforce, and Tableau. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 10,000 employees. Slalom was named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021 and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Role: Digital Strategy Senior Consultant
Slalom is seeking a Digital Strategy Senior Consultant to join our Strategy and Experience practice. Our Strategy and Experience practice helps our clients solve complex programs using rapid, collaborative approaches that combine industry knowledge with actionable insights.
What You’ll Bring:
- Guide business stakeholders to define tech strategies and solutions across marketing, sales and service
- Develop roadmaps of technology ecosystems, needed to better understand customers
- Lead large and complex projects, collaborating with clients and key stakeholders as a thought-leader and expert in the Digital Strategy space
- Perform digital maturity assessments and define concepts for technology investments, customizations
- Perform competitive and best practice assessments and related landscape and trends research activities to identify competitive benchmarks and vision to inform comprehensive customer 360 deliverables: personas, journey maps, Go-to-Market plan, & technology roadmap
- Mentor and grow passionate Digital Strategists at Slalom
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years in management or strategy consulting with prior experience working in a digital and/or MarTech strategy context, with focus in Marketing Analytics, Assessment, and Transformation
- Experience with integration/development and deployment of digital customer experiences including marketing automation, websites, emails, social media, etc.
- Experience with or knowledge of a broad range of areas including:
- Competitive research & analysis
- Maturity model assessments
- Workshop facilitation
- Strategic roadmap and execution plans
- Achievement-oriented with strong leadership skills and a desire for continued growth and learning in career
- A relationship-builder able to team effectively with others and develop partnerships at all levels internally as well as with client teams and project stakeholders
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. #LI-PW1