Does shaping the future excite you? Are you inspired by blending your passions and career? At Slalom, we are driven by diversity of thought, curiosity, and authenticity. We recognize that no two journeys are the same. Whether you embody all of these qualities or you are energized by loving your work and life, we want to hear from you!
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 42 markets around the world, Slalom’s teams have autonomy to move fast and do what’s right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world’s top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 9,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Who You’ll Work With
As a modernized technology company, our Slalom Technologists are disrupting the market and bringing to life the art of the possible for our clients. We have passion for building strategies, solutions and creative products to help our clients solve their most complex and interesting business problems. We surround our technologists with interesting challenges, innovative minds and emerging technologies.
Slalom Philadelphia looking for a self-driven individual with a proactive mentality that has a passion for helping organizations solve complex business and technology problems. We are seeking early career professionals (0-3 years’ experience) interested in developing skills in the consulting industry. This role will play an integral part in client/project teams and ensure the timely completion of tasks, with guided expansion of discipline breadth and depth.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to analyze, design, & deliver innovative solutions for a wide variety of business topics and industries
- Work closely with both IT and business clients, to best align business needs with technical capability/ feasibility
- Work with client and consultant teams to design and build systems using modern tools and techniques across the AWS ecosystem
- Conduct and participate in client white-boarding sessions, workshops, design sessions, and project meetings as needed, playing a key role in client relations
- Produce deliverables using various software tools covering traditional, as well as modern technologies
- Produce documentation to aid both business and technical users related to the solutions produced
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related field experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to deliver your message to varied audiences (e.g. client stakeholders, delivery teams, etc.)
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving approach
- Adaptable individual who can create structure in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Completion of 1+ AWS certification or related cloud experience is a bonus!
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-PW1