If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 66035
Skyworks is looking for RF Design Co-Op Engineer who will work closely with a group of PA and LNA design mentors in development of infrastructure ICs and modules that have stand-alone or integrated PA cores, LNA cores, RF switches, attenuators, bias controller, and various RF functional blocks for infrastructure applications.
Work activities will include: circuit simulation, lab tuning and testing circuits, presentation of design expectations/results, and participation in design reviews.
– Successful completion of an undergraduate Electrical and/or RF circuit course.
– Presently enrolled in a Master or PhD program in Electrical Engineering with main courses related to RF/Microwaves.
– Ability to work full-time, for at least 5+ months, starting in Jan 2022
– Successful completion of graduate courses with design projects to RF PA, and/or LNA design.
– Knowledge of RF simulation programs, e.g. ADS, AWR, etc.
– Knowledge of Engineering software, e.g. Matlab, Simulink, Labview, etc.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Visual Basic, Word, and Power Point.
– Knowledge of RF circuit layout programs, e.g. Cadence, APD, Orcad, etc
– Working experience with printed circuit boards assemble and component soldering.
– Preferred working experience with electrical and high frequency (i.e. 50 MHz to 5 GHz) testing.
– Working experience with RF Test Equipment (e.g. Signal Generators, Network Analyzer, RF Spectrum Analyzer, etc.)
– Familiarity with common lab tools (e.g. soldering iron, Volt meters, Oscilloscope, etc.)
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.