Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning FinTech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add new asset classes to our offerings. We are on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our team. As a cloud-based company, we are currently operating in a flexible and hybrid work model.
SIMON is looking for a Product Manager with 7+ years of experience. In this role, you’ll cultivate a deep understanding of the US Wealth Management industry and the way that our technology is developed to scale the distribution of complex financial products.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Understand customer needs by carefully listening to and analyzing client feedback
- Work directly with clients to deploy integrated technology solutions to the desktops of financial advisors
- Develop a strong understanding of the US Wealth Management industry and make prioritization recommendations, which are grounded in knowledge of our industry and our clients
- Build a deep technical understanding of risk managed solutions, including structured investments, annuities, and many other financial products that are rapidly being added to our platform
- Find scalable solutions that meet a new business opportunity or address feedback received
- Drive usage and adoption of the platform by finding solutions, which meet user needs and drive platform stickiness
- Own and drive strategic growth initiatives for the company
- Work closely with internal teams, including Sales, UX & Design and Engineering to write user stories and requirements documentation
- Manage technical considerations, working closely with Engineering team to deliver elegant solutions to complex problems
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses and technology trends
- Operate within an agile development framework
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years of professional work experience
- The ability to work with external and internal stakeholders directly, taking away feedback to constantly improve SIMON’s offerings
- Previous experience in financial services and/or financial technology
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders
- SIE, Series 7, and Series 63 certifications
- Understanding of the different components of the technology stack for a cloud-based application
- Previous experience within the WealthTech domain
- Proven ability to operate within the fast-paced nature of a growth company
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in New York City’s Hudson Yards district, but are operating remotely through at least summer 2021.
SIMON Markets is an award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients. SIMON’s intelligent and innovative platform delivers an end-to-end digital suite of tools to over 100,000 financial professionals, who serve $5 trillion in client assets, empowering them with on-demand education, an intuitive marketplace, real-time analytics, and lifecycle management.
With a focus on reshaping the advisor experience, SIMON is setting new industry standards, simplifying the complex, and delivering structured investment, annuity, and defined outcome ETF solutions to investment professionals, centralized within one unique ecosystem.
Originally incubated within Goldman Sachs, SIMON launched as an independently operating company in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions—Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Prudential, and Wells Fargo. Growth equity firm WestCap became an investor in 2021. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with an additional location in Birmingham, AL.
No matter which part of the team you join, there is something interesting to work on. Our front-end team is building out our web and mobile presence using React, Redux, and Webpack along with some very sophisticated data visualizations. Our back-end team is using Scala, Akka, Postgres and other open-source technologies to build a micro-services architecture that can scale to handle our ambitious roadmap. Our quantitative engineering team is researching and building novel financial strategies to widen our competitive advantage. Our dev-ops team is creating a development and production environment with Docker and Kubernetes to keep us nimble. Product Management sits in the middle of it all to make it happen.