Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning FinTech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add new asset classes to our offerings. We are on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our team. As a cloud-based company, we are currently operating in a flexible and hybrid work model.
SIMON is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst with the proven ability to provide reporting, insight, and analysis of performance across multiple digital channels. This role will be responsible for collecting, segmenting, analyzing, and reporting on advertising and media channels, social media accounts, website, and additional digital engagement data sets, using experience to inform and advise on web behavior and marketing campaign effectiveness. This role will support team awareness of industry trends, promote best practices, and influence the evolution of our digital and demand generation roadmap in alignment with brand strategy KPIs. Ideal candidates have a strong background in web metrics, performance tracking, and reporting. Effective execution will require digital acquisition experience, with other SEM and/or SEO experience a plus.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Maintain knowledge and documentation on key systems and data sources
- Closely monitor and proactively analyze:
- Direct response campaign performance against targets, on a daily basis
- Broader digital marketing initiatives across multiple channels to optimize toward performance goals, on a weekly/ongoing basis
- Advance the development of fully linked marketing automation capabilities
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional team members to develop and adapt conversion and retention benchmarks and KPIs
- Translate technical reporting results and knowledge into key findings that can be presented to senior management; create dashboards and reports that clearly synthesize learnings and actionable insights
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience working hands-on in a performance-marketing capacity with one or more of these channels: paid search, paid social, native, display, retargeting
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Data Science, or related field with a concentration in Marketing; an advanced degree in Business or Marketing is highly preferred
- Passion for digital marketing brand strategy with the ability to identify relevant consumer behavior trends and the impacts of new technology
- Familiarity with popular and emerging social platforms and channels; strong awareness of trends in culture, finance, communications, and emerging technologies; and curiosity to learn about new marketing technologies, channels, and platforms
- Aptitude for rigorous quantitative analysis with demonstrated ability to draw insights and drive business priorities
- An individual contributor with the ability to cultivate strong relationships with colleagues in-person and via email, Slack, and other forms of communication
- Proficiency with HTML, WordPress, analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Data Studio, Mixpanel, Salesforce, SimilarWeb), digital acquisition technologies (DoubleClick Manager, Google Ads Manager, Data-Management Platforms (DMP), and Demand-Side Platforms (DSP))
- Lead generation, SEM, SEO, and financial services industry experience a plus
- Familiarity with and intellectual curiosity about financial markets
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup working culture
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in New York City’s Hudson Yards district, but are operating remotely through at least summer 2021.
SIMON Markets is an award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients. SIMON’s intelligent and innovative platform delivers an end-to-end digital suite of tools to over 100,000 financial professionals, who serve $5 trillion in client assets, empowering them with on-demand education, an intuitive marketplace, real-time analytics, and lifecycle management.
With a focus on reshaping the advisor experience, SIMON is setting new industry standards, simplifying the complex, and delivering structured investment, annuity, and defined outcome ETF solutions to investment professionals, centralized within one unique ecosystem.
Originally incubated within Goldman Sachs, SIMON launched as an independently operating company in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions—Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Prudential, and Wells Fargo. Growth equity firm WestCap became an investor in 2021. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with an additional location in Birmingham, AL.