Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning FinTech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add new asset classes to our offerings. We are on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our team. As a cloud-based company, we are currently operating in a flexible and hybrid work model.
SIMON is looking for a Sales Operations Lead on the Operations team with three or more years of experience. In this role, you’ll help build out a new function that will be responsible for owning and maintaining the ecosystem of products on platform for our clients. The ideal candidate would have proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and meticulous attention to detail. In this seat, you will also work with our various internal teams and provide operational support for client requests.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- This role requires responsiveness, a high level of attention to detail, analytical skills, and professionalism on a daily basis.
- Responsible for product onboarding across asset classes including Annuities, Structured Investments, and ETFs
- Maintenance and task management of daily product lifecycle events and activities
- Work closely with external counterparts at wealth managers and product manufacturers
- Own projects from start to finish and provide strong analytical support and leverage to teammates
- Collaborate with Sales team to provide client process updates
- Opportunity to help form and build a new team in a fast-growing company
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of operational support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- Series 7 and 63.
- Previous experience within FinTech/WealthTech
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in New York City’s Hudson Yards district, but are operating remotely through at least summer 2021.
SIMON Markets is an award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients. SIMON’s intelligent and innovative platform delivers an end-to-end digital suite of tools to over 100,000 financial professionals, who serve $5 trillion in client assets, empowering them with on-demand education, an intuitive marketplace, real-time analytics, and lifecycle management.
With a focus on reshaping the advisor experience, SIMON is setting new industry standards, simplifying the complex, and delivering structured investment, annuity, and defined outcome ETF solutions to investment professionals, centralized within one unique ecosystem.
Originally incubated within Goldman Sachs, SIMON launched as an independently operating company in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions—Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Prudential, and Wells Fargo. Growth equity firm WestCap became an investor in 2021. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with an additional location in Birmingham, AL.