Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning FinTech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add new asset classes to our offerings. We are on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our team. As a cloud-based company, we are currently operating in a flexible and hybrid work model.
We’re looking for a Recruiter to define, build and execute our talent acquisition strategy to meet business objectives as we continue to evolve. You will work closely with hiring managers across the organization to learn about our openings, write job descriptions and build a strategy to identify, attract and secure the best talent to the organization. This is a newly created position with an exciting opportunity to build a unique approach to attract talent to SIMON.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Partner with hiring managers to drive the recruitment process from requisition creation, candidate identification, assessment through offer stage and hand-off for onboarding
- Act as an advocate for both company and candidate throughout the hiring process; establish regular touch points and provide diligent follow through resulting in a best-in-class candidate and company experience
- Collaborate with the Senior Technical Recruiter and hiring managers to share data insight, market intelligence and identify creative programs to attract talent
- Build partnerships with current networks including Built In NYC, LinkedIn Recruiter, eFinancial and other recruiting networks
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in technical sourcing and full life-cycle recruiting experience
- Track record of recruiting exceptional technical talent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and drive results in a high growth, supportive environment while having fun
- Agency or in-house Fintech recruiting success
- Technical and sales recruiting success
- Experience with diversity and inclusion recruiting initiatives
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in New York City’s Hudson Yards district, but are operating remotely through at least summer 2021.
SIMON Markets is an award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients. SIMON’s intelligent and innovative platform delivers an end-to-end digital suite of tools to over 100,000 financial professionals, who serve $5 trillion in client assets, empowering them with on-demand education, an intuitive marketplace, real-time analytics, and lifecycle management.
With a focus on reshaping the advisor experience, SIMON is setting new industry standards, simplifying the complex, and delivering structured investment, annuity, and defined outcome ETF solutions to investment professionals, centralized within one unique ecosystem.
Originally incubated within Goldman Sachs, SIMON launched as an independently operating company in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions—Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Prudential, and Wells Fargo. Growth equity firm WestCap became an investor in 2021. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with an additional location in Birmingham, AL.