Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning FinTech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’re rapidly growing and continue to add new asset classes to our offerings. We are on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our team. As a cloud-based company, we are currently operating in a flexible and hybrid work model.
The End User Support Specialist will be member of the Digital Workplace team responsible for managing and supporting SIMON’s Workplace environment for users in the office and working remotely. The role requires hands-on experience running and maintaining a cloud-based Workplace environment involving Macs, Windows, Office365, AWS Workspaces, Okta, Jamf and Zscaler, among other tools.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Assist end users with hardware and software installation issues related to MS Office applications, Zoom phone/voice, printers, mobile devices, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues via live chat or video calls
- Assist with new user onboarding/offboarding (set-up for Mac laptop, email, phone, etc.)
- Maintain patches, updates and fixes for software used on Mac Laptops and VMs desktop systems including OS, anti-virus and malware protection
- Manage software license and hardware inventory
- Work with various vendors like Microsoft, Okta, etc. to resolve technical issues.
What We’re Looking For
- 10 – 15 years’ hands-on experience running and maintaining a workplace environment involving laptops with Macs OS and VM running Windows OS or Linux OS systems
- Good understanding of Office365 Administration (MS suite of tools, including email), Active directory and Okta IdP
- Good understanding of JAMF tools for managing Mac laptops
- Strong communication skills, customer focus and ability to communicate across a broad user base
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver projects on time
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in New York City’s Hudson Yards district and in the heart of Birmingham, AL, but are operating remotely through at least summer 2021.
SIMON Markets is an award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients. SIMON’s intelligent and innovative platform delivers an end-to-end digital suite of tools to over 100,000 financial professionals, who serve $5 trillion in client assets, empowering them with on-demand education, an intuitive marketplace, real-time analytics, and lifecycle management.
With a focus on reshaping the advisor experience, SIMON is setting new industry standards, simplifying the complex, and delivering structured investment, annuity, and defined outcome ETF solutions to investment professionals, centralized within one unique ecosystem.
Originally incubated within Goldman Sachs, SIMON launched as an independently operating company in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions—Barclays, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Prudential, and Wells Fargo. Growth equity firm WestCap became an investor in 2021. The company is headquartered in New York, NY, with an additional location in Birmingham, AL.
No matter which part of the team you join, there is something interesting to work on. Our front-end team is building out our web and mobile presence using React, Redux, and Webpack along with some very sophisticated data visualizations. Our back-end team is using Scala, Akka, Postgres and other open-source technologies to build a micro-services architecture that can scale to handle our ambitious roadmap. Our quantitative engineering team is researching and building novel financial strategies to widen our competitive advantage. Our dev-ops team is creating a development and production environment with Docker and Kubernetes to keep us nimble. Product Management sits in the middle of it all to make it happen.