We are looking for a motivated candidate who will join Simnova Bio as a Senior Research Associate or Research Associate, In-vivo Pharmacology in our CAR-T/NK projects. He/she will work in a team-based laboratory environment to perform in vivo and in vitro experiments. He/she will be able to learn by getting hands-on experience with murine tumor models, including injections, blood and tissue collections, tumor monitoring, and data collection. You will also perform in vivo efficacy, PK/PD, and biodistribution studies to advance T cell development. This position represents an excellent growth and learning opportunity, working closely with an experienced team in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Independently perform in vivo efficacy studies utilizing xenograft models of immuno-oncology
- Conduct bioluminescent imaging to detect and measure tumor growth and treatment efficacy
- Analyze bioluminescent imaging for various studies
- Monitor animal health, body weights, and tumor measurements (caliper and IVIS imaging)
- Perform routine animal handling procedures and injections (SC, IP, IV, IM)
- Prepare studies for execution by ear tagging and randomizing mice
- Perform cell-based testing, including maintenance and plating of cell lines and primary cells to support ongoing in vivo studies
- Provide general laboratory assistance, including laboratory equipment maintenance, ordering, and organizing supplies.
- Carefully record (electronic laboratory notebooks, etc.), organize data, and generate presentations.
- Schedule and execute tasks and protocols independently with minimal training/some guidance from a manager or project representative
Qualification and Requirement
- BS or MS in Biology/Animal Science/Pharmacology or related discipline.
- 1+ years of relevant research experience preferred.
- Experience with In Vivo animal studies is required, including animal handling, performing routine injections (sc, ip, iv), necropsy, collection of blood and tissues
- Preferred familiarity with Microsoft Office, GraphPad Prism for necessary data entry, analysis, and presentations
- Strong record-keeping and data documentation skills.
- Excellent organization and communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively.
- The candidate must be familiar with IACUC protocols and guidelines
- Familiarity with IVIS bioluminescence imaging
- In vitro experience in handling and propagating primary cells
- Ex vivo experience to support characterization of cell therapies (e.g. ELISA, Flow Cytometry)
- Demonstrated expertise with In Vivo oncology studies; experience with In Vivo immuno-oncology models a strong plus
- Experienced in working with immunodeficient mice such as (NSG mice)
*A relocation package and H1B sponsorship are available for this position.