We are Silicon Labs. We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
Why this position matters:
As a Design Engineer at Silicon Labs, you will play a key role in designing & verifying transistor-level analog & digital circuit blocks, doing and/or supervising physical layout, verifying circuit level operation and performance, and assisting with tape-out related activities.
Silicon Labs has a track record of multiple industry firsts and of transforming and disrupting large and diversified markets. Our Design Engineers are at the forefront of that success!
If you’re looking to make an impact, Silicon Labs is the place for you!
Excited? See what it’s like to be a part of the Silicon Labs Team:
What You’ll Do
- As a Design Engineer on the IoT team you will work on exciting and market leading highly integrated mixed signal SoCs for various Internet of Things markets. Our award-winning technologies provide our customers a full solution: advanced security, world class energy efficiency, simplicity, powerful operating systems, & options that are cost effective.
Learn more about the IoT solutions you will work on.
Who You Are
You are an innovator, builder, and tinkerer. You have a curious mind and a drive to succeed. You want to work with a global team of technology enthusiasts and design pioneers. Here’s what you need:
- M.S. or Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering with focus on Analog IC design
- Strong foundational knowledge of analog integrated circuit design concepts, simulation, and verification techniques
- Any skills or experience in the following areas will be considered a plus:
- Data conversion, op amps, power management, regulators, oscillators, low power techniques, high precision techniques, noise analysis, PLLs
- Low leakage circuit design, custom digital, custom memories, device physics, ESD circuit design, high voltage circuits, device failure analysis
- Competence in circuit simulation and analysis tools
- Competence in schematic capture, layout, parasitic extraction, and layout verification tools
- Competence in behavioral modeling (e.g., Verilog, Verilog AMS, System Verilog), high-level languages (e.g., C, C++, Matlab) and scripting languages (e.g., Python)
Curious for more feedback? Check out our Glassdoor (bit.ly/SilabsGlassdoor)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.