We’re looking for a Market Quality Intern to join our Customer Services Team in Burlington, MA.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Market Quality Intern, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Customer Services Team troubleshooting and resolving problems.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Compile a list of top returned products from retailers and cross check these products against C4CS tickets for pain points.
- Conduct competitive analysis on similar returned products from top competitions (GE, Acuity, Deco, etc.) to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Assist the team with documentation and reporting processes
- Work closely with the Field Service Engineers to understand, troubleshoot and resolve problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment and software applications
- Follow up on open issues with customers
- Assist the team on continuous improvement projects
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college or university pursuing a Bachelors’ Degree in a Technical Discipline
- A skilled diplomatic communicator, both written and verbally
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
- Previous internship in customer service a plus
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current or future company sponsorship
What you’ll get in return…
This internship/co-op could lead to an at-will full time role. We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Who we are
Signify is the world leader in lighting. We provide professional customers and consumers with quality, energy-efficient LED lighting. And our lights, when connected, bring data to devices, apps and people – redefining what light can do and how you use it. Today, our innovations, such as LiFi – internet connectivity through light – and UV-C, solar and horticultural lighting, contribute to a safer, smarter, more sustainable world.
We’re operating in 74 countries with 32,000 people worldwide.