Summer 2022 Internships!
Leading the way forward in the renewable energy sector, Siemens Gamesa provides cleaner, more reliable and more affordable wind power. Our scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future. We are currently looking for innovative and professional interns to join our team for summer internships 2022. Locations could include Orlando, Florida, Boulder, Colorado and others.
Intern responsible for supporting various business units and departments within Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE). Business units could include Service, Offshore, Onshore. Departments could include Technology, Research & Development, Quality Management, Health, Safety & Environmental, Operations, Project Management, Human Resources, Information Technology, Training & Development, Finance and more!
Internships include mentorship, soft and technical skills training, and networking to learn more about the SGRE organization and wind industry.
SGRE Summer Intern Program is May 16 – August 12, 2022
Required skills, experience, and education:
- Pursing Bachelor or Master’s degree in school of Business (i.e. finance, accounting, human resources etc.) or Engineering (i.e. electrical, mechanical, chemical, industrial etc.)
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Rising sophomore, junior, senior or grad student
- 3.0+ overall GPA
- Advanced computer skills with MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Solid communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrate innovation and forward-thinking aptitude through previous school projects, employment, or extracurricular activities
- Qualified applicants may be allowed remote working opportunities, based on business needs
Preferred skills, experience, and education:
- Experience in renewable energy
To learn more about Siemens Gamesa, check out these videos:
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
To learn more about our benefits, click here