Leading the way forward in the renewable energy sector, Siemens Gamesa provides cleaner, more reliable and more affordable wind power. Our scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future.
Are you ready to be the force behind our leading renewable energy source and give power to homes across the country, while reducing the carbon footprint?
The Rotational Development Program (RDP) is an eighteen-month program with three exciting rotations. This program places you front and center at some of the most exciting and dynamic areas of our business. From wind farms to the factory floor, you’ll be at the center of the action, as you gain the skills and knowledge to move your career in exciting new directions.
The RDP provides a broad-based understanding of the Wind business through:
- Classroom training and challenging, high-impact work assignments
- Mentorship from experienced employees within the organization
- Opportunities to develop close networks within the Renewable Energy environment
Rotations and final positions are available in Onshore, Offshore, Service and Central Functions!
After successfully completing the program, participants could transition into positions within Operations, Technology, Engineering, Quality Management & Health, Safety and Environmental, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement, Project Management, Controlling & Finance, Accounting, and more!
RDP participants are full-time employees with benefits.
Program start date is Summer 2021.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
We are looking for people who are resourceful — true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers and the world.
To apply for the RDP, candidates must meet the following program specific requirements:
- Education (BS or MS): Engineering, Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Graduation Date: Candidates must graduate with degree by the program start date, but no more than two years prior
- Leadership experience (school, work, extracurricular activities)
- Interest in hands on assignments
- Passionate about renewable energy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Relocation and Travel: Candidates must be willing to relocate, and travel as required by the program
- Candidates must not exceed a personal body weight of 265 pounds (due to safety equipment requirements), be able to completely differentiate between colors, and cannot be claustrophobic or afraid of heights
- Driving is an essential function of the job and applicants must have a valid driver’s license at the time of application with an acceptable driving record. Employees must maintain a valid license and acceptable driving record and may be subject to periodic DMV checks of their license.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
- Qualified applicants may be allowed remote working opportunities, based on business needs.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese
- Wind Power or Renewable Energy track or focus in school
- Office 365
To learn more about Siemens Gamesa, check out these videos:
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
To learn more about our benefits, click here