Product & Solutions Marketing Internship – MBA (2022)
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Region: AMS – North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Intern (Fixed Term)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Marketing is the engine room for growth at ServiceNow.
We fuel the success of our customers, sales, and products. We have a customer-first mindset in all that we do. As a Marketing team, we are laser focused on how we can connect with our customers by creating simple sweet spot targeting, and the positioning and packaging of our products and solutions. We help our customers gain the most value from our products by providing best practices, business cases and trainings.
We also partner closely with Sales to build high-quality pipeline through targeted Marketing activities ranging from strategic and executive events, webinars, digital acquisition, SEO, and more! And, we drive velocity through standard product packaging, simplified pricing, and discount guidance.
Our MBA Internship Opportunities
Product and Solutions Marketing
The Product and Solutions Marketing team defines and communicates our narrative globally to connect and inspire customers and partners by helping them transform the enterprise and employee experience.
- Contribute to the vision and delivery of our go-to-market strategy that strengthens connectedness through messaging, positioning, product and solution launches, and sales enablement
- Utilize exceptional leadership to define, develop, implement, and measure projects on time and ensure alignment with business goals and customer experience.
Who We’re Looking For
- Currently enrolled as a first-year MBA degree student majoring in Business, Marketing or a related field, returning for a final term or year following the summer internship.
- 4-7 years prior work experience within Product/Solution/Digital Marketing, Management Consulting, Product Management, Business Development, Sales and Sales Engineering.
- Expertise and/or strong interest in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus.
- Well-rounded, strong communicator, analytical and creative problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional matrix organization with competing priorities.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.