Corporate Strategy Internship – MBA (2022)
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Region: AMS – North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Intern (Fixed Term)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide business consulting projects that involve strategy development, organizational restructuring and management improvement to maximize efficiencies
- Work with senior management of companies to determine long-term goals by analyzing our customer’s business and making recommendations for changes and improvements
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
To be successful in this role you have:
- Currently enrolled as a first-year MBA student (on track to graduate by June 2023).
- 4-7 years prior work experience within Management Consulting, Corporate. Strategy, Investment Banking, Business Development / M&A and Finance.
- Expertise and/or strong interest in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus.
- Well-rounded, strong communicator, analytical and creative problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional matrix organization with competing priorities.
- Comfortable in business and technical discussions.
- Experience building trusting relationships (incl. executive audiences).
- Enjoys multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.