Quality Control Analyst
PCI is seeking multiple Quality Control Analysts with 2-5 years cGMP Laboratory experience OR recent grad with Chemistry/Biochemistry degree to be trained.
The analyst is responsible for providing accurate and timely results for the samples submitted for analysis to support our manufacturing and research and development departments. Use liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, ultra violet spectroscopy, infrared spectroscopy, titrimetry, and other techniques to assess the quality of samples. The resulting data is interpreted by the analyst and submitted for review. The analyst is also responsible for ensuring that the instruments used for analysis are calibrated to industry standards.
• Minimum of BS in Chemistry or related discipline
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Previous experience in a current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) laboratory or manufacturing environment required
Thorough understanding of the techniques listed above is essential to accurately assess the validity of the data generated.
• Hands on experience with HPLC, GC, UV-VIS, FTIR and other analytical techniques on a daily basis under cGMP operations is required.
• Must be able to work 3rd shift (night shift) in a 24 hour operating facility
• In addition to the above, other duties include but are not limited to:
• Writing operating procedures for the laboratory.
• Maintaining the chemical inventory.
• Maintenance of the reference standard program.
• Performing secondary data review for analyses conducted by other analysts.