The corporate playbook wasn’t written with you in mind. Luckily, SEO has a copy!
That’s why students choose SEO Career for internship success.
SEO Career is the nation’s premier program for recruiting and training high-achieving undergraduates for summer internships that can lead to coveted, full-time jobs. SEO Career provides access to opportunity to students who have been historically excluded from industries across Wall Street and Corporate America, including Black, Latinx, and Native American undergraduates. Our program offers access to internships, intensive training, and coaching.
90% of interns receive full-time job offers from partner companies.
Internship Opportunities are available in Investment Banking, Alternative Investments, Markets, Finance/Accounting, Consulting, Marketing/Sales, Human Resources, Operations, Real Estate, Technology/Engineering and much more!
EXPERIENCE THE SEO ADVANTAGE
- 1:1 Coaching by industry specialists to help you through the recruiting process and summer internship
- $10,000 average salary per summer
- 60 hours of technical training from the leading firms in the country
- Access to summer internships with over 200 companies – including JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, IBM, Accenture, American Express, Blackstone, and many more!
- SEO Career Summit – Two-week virtual conference with opportunities to network, learn, and hear from the top leaders in the industry
- 8,000 + Alumni Network of dedicated professionals and mentors globally
HOW IT WORKS
The program is designed in two phases:
Start with Phase 1: Edge: We offer exposure to company recruiters, mock interview preparation, and training to stand out in the interview process and help you land the summer internship.
Advance to Phase 2: Success: We provide training, coaching, and resources to become desk-ready, and to ensure you have the technical and soft skills to excel.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Identify as Black, Latinx, and Native American
- Enrolled in an accredited, four-year US college or university
- Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors graduating with a bachelor’s degree in December 2022 or later
- GPA of 3.2. or above required for competitive candidates; Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 will be considered
- Authorized to work in the U.S.; F-1 Visa holders with OPT or CPT may be eligible for Phase 2: Success
HOW TO APPLY
You must apply via external application to be considered.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.