Sentieo is a disruptive SaaS platform on a mission to revolutionize investment and corporate research. Our next generation technology empowers knowledge professionals to rapidly discover insights so they can make smarter investments and execute winning strategies. Sentieo enables over 1000 clients worldwide to research investment opportunities, competitors, and markets with ease and accuracy. Join our team as we reimagine the future of research.
The Sales Development Representative at Sentieo is the major driver of revenue growth within the organization. Your impact on the sales cycle directly enhances the knowledge professional’s workflow, by educating prospective clients on the groundbreaking value Sentieo will have on their investment and corporate intelligence research. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be initiating conversations to pique interest and drive enthusiasm in the market. Your success is directly responsible for Sentieo’s ability to expand into new markets and verticals, and innovate from a product perspective. With your initiative and drive, Sentieo will continue to grow as the leading investment and corporate research platform.
This is a remote position based out of San Francisco, CA.
- Educate potential clients on the value that Sentieo’s platform provides
- Generate qualified business opportunities for the sales team
- Orchestrate creative, enticing outreach campaigns using Sentieo’s content generation capabilities
- Assist Account Executives in mapping out and managing their territories/sales verticals
- Assist Marketing efforts in evangelizing Sentieo’s platform
- Take ownership in improving and creating various sales-related processes
- Contribute to our team-oriented culture
- This role provides a great foundation for an exciting career in B2B SaaS sales, fintech, and the finance industry
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Prior experience with cold-calling
- Familiarity with relevant technologies such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Outreach, Slack, etc
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Self-starter, ability to self-motivate in a high-growth start-up
- Interest and/or background in finance, economics, business, and/or accounting
LIFE AT SENTIEO:
– Join a passionate and collaborative team that is committed to achieving our mission
– Comprehensive compensation and equity package
– Full suite of health benefits coverage for employees and their families (medical, dental, vision)
– 401(k) Plan, HSA/FSA programs, HealthAdvocate, OneMedical, and commuter benefits program
– Annual stipend towards career development opportunities to help you excel in your career path
– Unlimited PTO to sustain energy and creativity
– Opportunity for career development and vertical movements within the company
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems with no linear or clear solutions. We believe that a diverse team can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of clients we seek to serve. As such, Sentieo is committed to a diverse representation among our employees.