Sentieo is a disruptive SaaS platform on a mission to revolutionize investment and corporate research. Our next generation technology empowers knowledge professionals to rapidly discover insights so they can make smarter investments and execute winning strategies. Sentieo enables over 1000 clients worldwide to research investment opportunities, competitors, and markets with ease and accuracy. Join our team as we reimagine the future of research.
The success of both our clients and Sentieo is heavily dependent on the Customer Success Associate’s ability to help our clients make better decisions in less time through our platform. The Customer Success Associate role is an entry-level position that serves as a great introduction to client relationship management. As a Customer Success Associate, you will be interacting directly with our customers to solve incoming inquiries and assisting team members with ongoing projects and operational improvements. With your contribution to our Customer Success Team, Sentieo will continue to grow as the leading equity research platform for finance professionals.
This is a hybrid position, based out of San Francisco, CA or New York City, NY.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development within the Fintech and SaaS space
- Drive product development and internal processes by partnering closely with cross-functional teams to explain critical customer needs
- Build expert product knowledge and become a specialist within the CS team
- Support day-to-day client research needs, building expertise on equity research processes and experience collaborating with various internal business units to meet those needs
- Manage client relationships using Salesforce and other client management software
- 0-1 year of experience in a client-facing, financial services, consulting, or project management role
- BA/BS in Finance, Economics or Engineering preferred, but not necessary
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a natural curiosity and passion for learning
- Ability to deal with high pressure situations with poise, diplomacy, and tact
- Excellent listening and empathy skills
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other office applications
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
LIFE AT SENTIEO:
– Join a passionate and collaborative team that is committed to achieving our mission
– Comprehensive compensation and equity package
– Full suite of health benefits coverage for employees and their families (medical, dental, vision)
– 401(k) Plan, HSA/FSA programs, HealthAdvocate, OneMedical, and commuter benefits program
– Annual stipend towards career development opportunities to help you excel in your career path
– Unlimited PTO to sustain energy and creativity
– Opportunity for career development and vertical movements within the company
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems with no linear or clear solutions. We believe that a diverse team can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of clients we seek to serve. As such, Sentieo is committed to a diverse representation among our employees.