SencorpWhite, is a leading provider of unique end-to-end automated solutions for the packaging and management of our client’s products. Mindful organizations around the world count on us when precision and accuracy matter most.
The company’s products and services–including innovative thermoformers, packaging and sealing technologies, automated storage and retrieval systems and inventory management software–cover the entire supply chain, from the point-of-manufacture through distribution and to the point-of-use.
SencorpWhite specialize in 5 main categories of industrial equipment systems, solutions, and services:
- Thermoforming Machines
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Medical Pouch and Tray Sealers
- Automated clamshell and blister Sealing Machines
- Supply Chain Execution (SCE) Software
On the Sencorp side of the business, in the late 1940s Packaging Industries (the precursor to Sentinel Corporation/Sencorp) began manufacturing pouch sealing machinery designed for the US Army to package Meals-Ready-to-Eat (MREs). For over fifty-years Sencorp, CeraTek, and CeraPak brand thermoforming and sealing machines have been designed and manufactured in Hyannis, Massachusetts.
For over seventy-years, White Systems has been recognized as a leading designer and manufacturer of Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS). Branching out from White’s original product line, dry-cleaner garment conveyors, in the late 1960’s White leveraged their material handling experience and developed and patented the first commercial industrial horizontal carousel, giving rise to White being recognized as the generic name for industrial carousels.
White’s American-made Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems are built to last. White’s expertise stretches worldwide, based on research and experience coupled with thousands of successful material handling system installations, with success measured across decades.
We offer customized end-to-end solutions with in-house engineering, design and manufacturing capabilities, on-site maintenance and service with field service engineers located throughout the United States.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for compiling and preparing internal/external financial data necessary for company financial and regulatory reporting. In addition, the Senior Accountant will oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions.
- Assist management in compiling and preparing external and internal financial reporting data in accordance with GAAP.
- Review accounting issues and procedures and make recommendations regarding the implementation of accounting policies.
- Participate in the identification and development of analytical tools and reports to meet the needs of management.
- Assist regulatory agencies (and their representatives) and external auditors to ensure timely and accurate completion of their engagements.
- Maintain journals or subsidiary ledgers.
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts. Research and resolve discrepancies and ensure that all accounts are reported accurately and timely.
- Review, prepare and maintain standard accounting journal entries.
- Maintain high audit standards to meet all regulatory and company requirements.
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes
- Reconcile and record intercompany accounts maintained by the Company.
- Responsible for bank notification of stop payments and reissues.
- Reviews the daily cash sheets prior to management review and approval.
- Will work in connection with the Company financial institutions and custodians to resolve any discrepancies that may occur.
- Interact with Company’s internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Review and approval of daily claims payments made by the Company within financial limits.
- Work in conjunction with the Company’s IT department to ensure systems are updated and workflow is efficient.
- All other duties assigned by the Controller.
- 3-5 years in increasingly responsible accounting roles.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of accounting regulations, procedures, and GAAP.
- Manufacturing industry experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Applications with strong focus on Excel and working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook, and PowerBI
- Demonstrate effective communication and interaction skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate understanding and ability to work hands on in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the functions of other departments and ability to work effectively on cross functional teams.
- Must perform duties to meet pressure with the ability to effectively prioritize.
- Perform effectively when changes in priorities, direction and resources occur.
- Demonstrates understanding of financial planning and analysis tools such as Workday Adaptive Insights Planning.
- Bachelor’s degree, certification, or professional designation in accounting preferred.