SeedFi is a mission-driven startup dedicated to the 100M Americans who live paycheck to paycheck. Our mission is to help people break the cycle of debt and realize their financial potential.
Unlike most startups in this space, who create tweaks on existing products, we’re trying to re-imagine financial services from the ground up. Our goal is to leave our customers better off than when we found them. We believe struggling Americans deserve access to financial services that help them build wealth rather than trap them in an endless cycle of debt.
About the Role
As a Product Analyst at SeedFi, you’ll build and support the analytics for the product and business functions to help us scale. You will work closely with people across the company to create tracking metrics, deliver key insights to answer impactful business questions, and help identify opportunities to grow SeedFi. You will use your strong analytical skills, relentless curiosity, and creative problem solving to optimize our acquisition, improve conversion, and expand our business to help us provide better financial products for people who need it.
What You’ll Do
- Work with internal stakeholders, such as Marketing, Risk, Operations, and Finance, to understand their analytical needs and build dashboards to help inform their decision making
- Deep-dive into key business questions to understand the customer experience, how customers interact with our products, and what opportunities to pursue to help reach our goals
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to help answer time-sensitive questions from business leaders
- Track customer acquisition and onboarding A/B tests and monitor performance
- Developing product and funnel analysis reports to track/monitor KPIs using SQL and data-visualization tools
- Work with Engineering to set up new data sources, build infrastructure to capture key metrics, and create standardized data definitions to improve our analytical structure
- Support the management of our data enablement tools, such as Heap and FiveTran
- Understand our customer touchpoints and help improve communication
What We’re Looking For
- Desire to improve financial health for struggling Americans and strong appreciation for the customer experience
- Ruthless problem-solving, deep curiosity, and an eye for optimization
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a cross-functional setting
- Knack for understanding unstructured data and business problems and creating organized solutions
- Experience with SQL and ability to pick up new analytical tools quickly preferred
- Bonus points if you have experience with data visualization tools and/or a scripting language
- 0-2 years experience working in an analytical setting, preferably at a startup or in the Financial Services space
We’re entering a high-growth phase of our business and this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we scale our initial products and build new financial products from scratch. Our product ambitions are endless. Our team is small and ships quickly. Come help us build something great.
- Competitive compensation, equity, and benefits.
- A focus on transparency. We have regular all-hands and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with our co-founders about our roadmap.
- Meaningful work that makes people’s lives better.
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment that encourages agency and self-development.
Our founding team has deep experience building and scaling fintech (and tech) companies from inception to profitable 1,000+ person businesses. Some of the companies we have helped build are: Oportun, Moat, BlueVine, and Prosper.
Our engineering team comes from Moat, Bloomberg, ZocDoc, Chime and other great companies.
We’ve raised ~$20 million of venture capital from some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital and social impact funds. We have $50 million in debt financing to support our growing portfolio of credit products.
Currently, we have an office in New York City and are in the process of setting up an office in San Francisco. We intend to have employees spend at least a few days a week in the office long-term.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com