Mission and Products
SeedFi is a mission-driven fintech startup dedicated to building a new generation of beneficial financial products for the 100MM Americans living paycheck to paycheck. Our mission is to help Americans break the cycle of debt and realize their financial potential.
Unlike most startups in this space who are using technology to tweak existing products, we are trying to reimagine subprime financial services by building fundamentally new products from the ground up designed to do one key thing — leave our customers better off than we found them. For us, that means helping them build savings and increase their credit score/history through every product interaction. Fundamental to achieving this goal is designing all of our products and experiences with affordability, extreme transparency, and explicit customer outcomes in mind.
Job Requirements & Expectations
As an Associate Product Manager for SeedFi, you’ll get to dig into every facet of our lending business– from consumer experience and design experiments to APIs and vendor integrations to new products and building-for-scale. A successful APM will flex between analytical problem-solving, project execution, and strategic roadmapping.
What You’ll Do
- Define new features with specs, wireframes, and flows for our flagship products
- Support the launch of daring new offerings that we have yet to publicize
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing, design, compliance, and operations as you drive projects from research and ideation all the way through execution
- Find and deploy scalable solutions to explosive growth and the problems that come with it
- Pave the way for new channels and programs by defining implementation requirements and addressing technical complications
- Launch and own A/B experiments to corroborate your data-backed hypotheses
- Oil the machine! Help maintain/grow our internal tools, size and solve issues as they come up, keep an eye on customer behavioral trends, discern meaningful shifts in success metrics from random noise, test/audit/troubleshoot customer-centric programs
What We’re Looking For
- Sincere ambition to improve financial health for struggling americans and strong appreciation for the customer experience
- An analyst at heart: ruthless problem-solving and an obsession with optimization
- Ability to distill unstructured problems into concrete action items.
- Familiarity with SQL, and ability to quickly pick up new analytical tools
- At least 1 year working experience shipping technical products OR 1 year experience as an analyst in a similar industry. New grads with exceptional ambition and broad skill sets will be considered
We’re entering a high-growth phase of our business and this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we scale our initial products and build new financial products from scratch. Our product ambitions are endless. Our team is small and ships quickly. Come help us build something great.
Our founders have deep experience building and scaling fintech (and tech) companies from inception to profitable 1,000+ person businesses. Some of the companies we have helped build are: Oportun, Moat, and Prosper. In addition to startup experience, our founders have held leadership positions at top-10 banks including Capital One and JPMorgan Chase.
SeedFi is in the midst of a Series B funding round. Last year we raised ~$20 million from some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital and social impact funds, and we have an additional $50 million in debt financing to support our growing portfolio of credit products.
We provide competitive compensation packages that include salary and equity.
We have offices in San Francisco and New York. All employees are currently WFH during COVID with a tentative expectation of returning to the office in 2H 2021.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org