Seeking game design students!
About Us: See Yourself Health is a medical technology startup. Based in Boston, MA, we are committed to making a difference in the lives of our users through on-demand self-management and lifestyle education programming in an innovative virtual world environment.
Join a dynamic, multidisciplinary startup team dedicated to improving the lives of others in an exciting, fast-paced remote work environment.
Your Role: We are eager for game design students with knowledge and interest in Unity and/or Unreal engines. We utilize a sandbox game design to do group work. We are preparing to design our next platform and would love some students to join the project.
We work hard to match the right student with the right projects. Have a special interest, skill or experience? Share it with us! We love innovation and experimentation! We might be able to find a special role for you!
• Passionate about entrepreneurship
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation
• Strong organizational skills
• Incredibly reliable
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multi-tasker
• Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort asking for help when needed
• Able to thrive in a “swiss-army-knife” role in a dynamic startup work environment
• Computer proficiency
• Interest in socially responsibly entrepreneurship a plus
Job Type: Internship
Hours per Week: 10-20
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable; more reliable than spontaneous
• People-oriented; enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/flexible; enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction