- Support and improve existing trading strategies.
- Assist senior quantitative researchers to carry out quantitative strategy design, research and development in global futures, stock, options and cryptocurrency markets.
- Statistically analyze large-scale tick-by-tick financial data to extract alpha patterns.
- Applicants must have graduated with advanced degrees from top universities, majored in science and engineering, preferably Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, EE, and Physics. Have formal training in independent academic research.
- Programming skills: proficient in at least one of the following programming languages – C/C++, Python/R.
- Mathematical basics: a good understanding of data science, being critical in learning knowledge, understanding either one of statistical modeling, machine learning, econometrics or optimization.
- Being fast, critical and reasonable in thinking.
- Good communicator, being rigorous, patient, and having a strong sense of teamwork.
- Highly motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.