Schneider is seeking a responsible and customer focused Print Services Technician. We are an industry leading transportation company and would love for you to join our organization. You will have responsibilities related to printing, copying, scanning, mailing, shipping/distribution and receiving activities completed for all Schneider business sectors as well as the Schneider Foundation. This position will set you on your way to a career of interesting challenges and limitless opportunities.
About the role:
- Produce printed products, operating all print (both black-and-white and color digital printers) and related finishing equipment (book making/binding, cutting, scoring, folding, inserting, etc.) safely and in accordance with department standards
- Use variable data to efficiently produce personalized materials (e.g., address placement, codes, etc.)
- Execute mailing and shipping duties according to applicable department, postal and small package shipping standards, regulations and protocols
- You will authorize dock access and handle dock receiving activities safely and in a timely manner and provide excellent customer assistance in all MPS service areas
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.