Sartorius has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated, Process Consultant professional to develop the best possible single-use solutions for our process solutions group and provide solutions for our customers in the biopharmaceutical industry.
The position is based in our Customer Interaction Center and will be supporting our engineering team acting as a trusted partner to advise customers in the creation of design documents such as Single-Use technical drawings (PFD | PID | Single-Use Designs) for a single unit operation or complete process train and carry out cost analyzes (CAPEX | OPEX).
- You will independently evaluate customer requirements for feasibility and profitability in all project phases. (Pre-Sales to Project Execution)
- Your main focus is on the engineering and development of single-use designs for end-to-end processes and the integration of single-use technologies based on customer needs.
- Technical advice to internal and external stakeholders such as application specialists, sales, and product management.
- Participate in economic feasibility studies relating to single-use consumables design.
- Create consumable designs | PIDs | PFDs and other design documents.
- Support and advice on Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) activities.
- Point of contact in international projects with multicultural teams in the area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline
- 2+ years experience in the biopharmaceutical industry and relevant experience in the single-use area
- Operational experience with Single-Use Systems and Consumables is an asset
- Excellent customer engagement and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel around 20% domestic and international.
- You identify with our values: sustainability, openness, enjoyment