SAP Customer Experience (SAP CX) helps build trusted relationships between brands and their customers to unlock a new world of digital innovation, customer value, and sustainable growth. We empower businesses to manage the complete customer experience by bringing together customer data management, machine learning and microservices to power real-time, intelligent customer engagements across sales, customer service, marketing and commerce. We ensure competitive differentiation and brand loyalty through customer experiences that are trusted, simple, personal, helpful, and connected to help customers achieve everyday goals. The SAP CX Solutions consists of Sales and Service Cloud, Commerce, Marketing, Customer Data Cloud. We are re-defining Customer Experience by developing competitive cloud solutions that will accelerate our customers´ success.
The SAP CX UX team defines the face of SAP CX Solutions.
As a User Experience Design Specialist at the SAP CX UX Design team, you work on UX concepts for business applications. You ensure the relevance of your designs and will be working closely with the application units within SAP CX. In addition you will expose concepts and designs to customers and end users for feedback. You are passionate about interaction design and empathetic towards end-users. You will define and communicate new application designs and interaction concepts or build upon and extend existing concepts. Abstracting and generalizing requirements is necessary to ensure relevance and scale of your work. You are continuously broadening your horizon on design methodologies, technologies and upcoming trends.
You will be part of an exciting and international design team of about 60 designers who work for the different CX solutions with touch points to all continents and cultures.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interaction Design / Product Design / User Experience Design or related fields
- 2+ years of work experience in Interaction Design / Product Design / User Experience Design
- You have a stunning portfolio that displays a spectrum of creative design solutions
- Excellent understanding of fundamental design principles and human interaction principles
- You can visualize your concepts in a clear, structured and compelling way
- Verification of user interface designs through reviews, validations and formal usability testing with endusers
- Manage the end-to-end user experience for a product or product line
- You have good communication skills and a collaborative attitude
- Ability to work in a diverse and global team
- Experience in international teams is a plus
- Good communication skills in English
About the team
The SAP CX User Experience team works on creating simple, usable and consistent designs across all CX solutions. Our multi-disciplinary team includes researchers, UX and visual designers, and design evangelists. The teams are grouped regionally, and the designers work on CX solutions with the CX UX Design Lead.